Exciting changes are coming to BISA's Regulatory and Compliance Program in 2013! The first and most notable change is that the education typically provided at the Fall Symposium will now be integrated into its own regulatory and compliance track at the Annual Convention. This change is effective for 2013 and the Fall Symposium will not be held. If you typically attend the Fall Symposium, we hope you will consider joining us in Hollywood, FL for the 2014 Annual Convention taking place March 5-7 to gain the same quality education, attend larger general sessions and network with your industry peers. Please click here for more information about the Annual Convention.
As part of this change, BISA is focused on growing our legislative and regulatory efforts to include year-round education and resources. Below are some potential opportunities for the future:
- Active member participation in the process of identifying issues and setting priorities
- Access to a range of expert resources
- Robust and frequent information/knowledge sharing
- Comprehensive topic-specific education and training programs
- Government relations liaison and information clearinghouse for members
- Multiple peer networking opportunities
Please look out for more information as we roll out this expanded regulatory and compliance service. If you would like to add your Regulatory and Compliance Officer or legal counsel to our database, please email sign up here.