BISA provides unique value by 1.) connecting executives across the insurance, investment, and bank channel sectors of the financial services industry and 2.) facilitating collaboration and networking between leaders from depository institutions and the firms that provide products and services that enable business performance and growth. BISA showcases innovations, thought-leadership, and best practices while providing business intelligence, research, and education that helps our members make better-informed business decisions.
What to expect
Membership in BISA is corporate, so every employee of a BISA member company has access to the many resources and networking opportunities through their employer's membership. And, remember, BISA membership benefits all key areas of your institutions: Executive Management, Sales Managers, Compliance Officers, and Financial Advisors may all tap the resources and tools that BISA provides to grow your business.
BISA is divided into two membership types. For more specific information about membership benefits and pricing, please identify the membership type in which your company belongs:
Who should join
Member companies include depository institutions of all sizes, their broker/dealer and mutual fund subsidiaries, third-party marketing companies, product manufacturers, and firms providing products, technology, or services to support these enterprises.
- Free subscriptions to publications, benchmarking reports, and research
- Free, unlimited subscriptions to OneSource, an executive-level, weekly publication with relevant industry articles
- Updates on legislative, regulatory, and compliance issues
- Complimentary and discounted registration for webinars offered in each of our three webinar series
- Complimentary and discounted registration for BISA conferences
- Networking opportunities with other leaders in the field
And much, much more!
Thank you for your interest in BISA!