If you are a member, click here to register.
If you are a non-member, click here to register.
Webinars are free for members and $150 for non-members.
Tools and Techniques to Coach Licensed Bankers More Effectively
Date: January 23
Time: 3 pm - 4 pm ET
Series: Sales Effectiveness
What's the difference between Sales Training and Sales Coaching?
Sales Training is curriculum-driven, typically covering a variety of topics moving relentlessly from one to the next with little regard to the needs of the Licensed Bankers in the class.
Sales Coaching is relationship-driven, allowing the Coach (usually an Advisor) and the Licensed Banker to personalize what skills need attention and how best to improve them. Because Sales Coaching is more direct and personalized, it works faster, goes deeper, wastes less time, increases LB buy-in and delivers results longer.
In this webinar, you will learn why:
Coaching is More Effective:
- One-on-one coaching is the most effective way to increase sales skills and product knowledge
Coaching is Faster & Saves Time:
- Results are quicker because implementation is almost immediate
- Time is not wasted attending mass trainings that don't apply and don't stick
- Licensed Bankers are empowered to own the process while Coaches (Advisors) manage the process
Coaching Offers Greater Personalization:
- Individual Coaching Plans mean Licensed Bankers get exactly what they need and nothing they don't
If you're looking for ways to enhance the skill levels of your Licensed Bankers, join us for this introduction to Cramer + Associates' Licensed Banker Coaching Program.